Note that with mod_jk, you have to start Tomcat first, then Apache.  If you
followed the directions in the howto, you'll see that you include in
httpd.conf a file that is not present until Tomcat is running.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hernandez, Rey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 1:37 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Tomcat 3.2 + Apache 1.3.14 + Windows NT 4 + mod_jk

Hi all,

    I know this has probably been addressed before, but I can't find
documentation on this anywhere, I checked the list archive, I've looked in
the documentation, I've checked the readmes and I've looked at the mod_jk
documentation very closely.  I can get Tomcat up and running just fine as a
standalone.  I can get it running with apache when I use the mod_jserv
module.  When I try to get Tomcat running with Apache using mod_jk, apache
won't start and I can't find errors in any of the log files.  I'm sure
someone has run into this problem at some point and I would appreciate a
little light to be shed on this situation.

Thanks in advance,
Rey