From: Ralph Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 5:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: webapp directory

I try to configure Tomcat so that it uses a webapp directory other than
TOMCAT_HOME/webapps (in addition to that one), but can't figure out how.
The sample application webapps/examples works. I then copied the entire
webapps directory somewhere else and now would like to access it by
clicking on a link just like the sample.

I tried a lot of things using Alias and ApJServMount and also modified
server.xml, but didn't get anywhere.

What do I have to do in order to use /my/other/directory/webapps in the
same way as TOMCAT_HOME/webapps?