Hi,
        I know its stupid. But I really struck with Tomcat's Docs & can't
figure how to configure it. I had used JServ extensively. I had to migrate
to Tomcat since I need a Servlet Container to Connect to IIS in Windows.
       My Requirements are that I had to Run Servlets which are in packages.
Hence I need mappings to these servlets. Also I need different context Paths
to same set of code(ex: /servlet, /foo) like zones in JServ.
    Thing I want to know whether I had to create a WAR file to make it work
. OR Just add code to /webapps/root/.../classes(then where would be
mappings??).
    I had seen docs but couldn't figure out

    Any Help will be really useful. Please..

-Thyagesh