hi Friends,

        1) Can anybody suggest How to create a Web Application structure i.e

             root/WEB-INF/web.xml
             root/WEB-INF/classes
           root/lib

          Is there a tool to develop this structure Or shd I do everything
manually i.e creating all directories??

          2) Problems in Tomcat-apache.conf

            How to change the default parameters that are created when
tomcat starts?

            eg: the Paths
         ApJServMount  /examples/servlet  /examples      is added by
default.

                 But what if I want to change above line
           ApJServMount  /examples  /examples

          without modifying directly in tomcat-apache.conf.

       3) Where to put Java Beans and how does Tomcat manage Life cycle of
bean?? How do I call Destroy() methods say for eg. to Release a Database
Connection handle which was created in a constructor??

  Thanx in Advance,
  Deepu

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak C. S.