How did you build mod_jk ?

Did you use a special Makefile etc?  If so could you please share it with
everyone?  I'm trying to build mod_jk under AIX, it seems most people here
are using the supported platforms of solaris or linux.  :)

I keep getting clean compiles, but the link process always fails with:
apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=8

Somewhat related to your problem, we have been able to compile/build a
mod_jserv.so also, but no luck building a mod_jk.so...

Thanks!
-Mark-