Hi there... :)

I am working with the milestone 5 build of Tomcat 4.0 and I have it working like a charm as a standalone server. However, I would really like to use it as an apache add-on and I seem to be confused(easily done) about something.

I cannot get mod_jserv.so for nothing. The documentation has a link that says you can look to see if there is a binary version already built for my OS, and when I click on that link it takes me to the download page for Tomcat. So I already have Tomcat downloaded in binary and in source distribution, but there is no sign of mod_jserv.so.

Im sure I am missing something here. I have been on information overload the last couple of weeks trying to load my servers with new technologies and it has probably clouded my perspective a bit. heh.

I am running a modified Red Hat 7.0 and Apache 1.3.12.

If anybody could point me to where I can get mod_jserv.so or how I can build it from the Tomcat distribution, Ill buy you a beer or something... :)

Thanks in advance,
Gerald Fishel