From: Jeffry Guttadauro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 10:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: what does this mean?

Hello.

 I've seen a lot of other discussion on people having trouble getting
mod_jk or mod_jserv set up for Tomcat and Apache to work with one another.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one finding this frustrating.  (not glad at
others' frustration of course, just glad that I'm not alone)
 Anyways, can anybody explain to me this warning message in my Apache
error_log file?  I also get this message when I try to use mod_jk.so.  What
are EAPI and DEAPI?

[Wed Dec 27 09:47:55 2000] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_jserv.so uses plain
Ap
ache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with
-DE
API)

Thanks a lot!
-Jeff