Hi,

Are you using Internet Explorer to view the page? In our experience, the
newer versions (I'm not sure if it's all the 5.x series or only 5.5) no
longer are willing to honor the complete MIME protocol -- although
amazingly enough, they do recognize MS Word and Excel files.

Try using Netscape and see if that helps.

If this is the source of your problem, there is no workaround to the best
of my knowledge.

-- Eric Johnson
-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Perfectionism is the enemy of creation...

-- John Updike