I agree I think this should be put into a newsgroup. Just today I have gotten 70
emails from this group!

You can always browse the messages with Deja.com and you can post if you setup a free
account with them.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/02/01 04:00PM >>>

As long as it were "attached" to deja, it would be fine, but my firewall
blocks the news port, so I would be out of luck.  Also, I think that mail
serves a purpose that a newsgroup does not.  It seems that it's easier to
send a mail to a group for a configuration error, get an answer, and move
on without having to subscribe to a list or service.

                    "Jaap van der

                    Molen"               To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:     (bcc: Greyson Smith/CCMG/CVG)

                    om>                  Subject:     mailinglist vs newsgroup

                    02-01-01

                    12:15 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    tomcat-user

No offense, but has anyone ever considered to put this whole mailinglist
into a newsgroup? We must be generating tons of traffic.

Re Jaap

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or