Hi guys!

I'm having some problems with servlet mapping in a servlet application.
My 'web.xml' file looks like this:

[...]
<servlet>
        <servlet-name>room</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>myapp.presentation.Room</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>room</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/room</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
[...]

I'm using session management through URL encoding. The problem is this:
if, for instance, I access the above servlet like this:

http://localhost:9000/room?type=a

I have no problem and everything is fine but if the sessionid goes into
the URL like this:

http://localhost:9000/room;jsessionid=xebW6G9aFVCb96y6yNTVSMxN?type=a

I get:

<h1>Error: 404</h1>
File Not Found: /room;jsessionid=xebW6G9aFVCb96y6yNTVSMxN

I'm guessing the problem is in the servlet-mapping section of the
'web.xml' file but I've tried lots of variations but nothing worked.
Could anyone shed some light on this, please?

--
Marco Leal
MobiComp - Mobile Computing & Wireless Solutions