I tried this for setting the locale to de_DE in tomcat 3.2/JDK 1.3 with NT
4.0.
It works fine. Try including the jars in jdk/lib. I have included tools.jar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaap van der Molen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Delpino Federico
Subject: "Can't find bundle" - Tomcat does not start

I've had the exact same problem with the en_US locale, but no reply from
anybody. This seems to be
a rare but unfortunately quite persistent problem. I have only had it with
Tomcat 3.2 &
3.2.1 on a win2000/win98 box. Surprisingly, Tomcat 3.1 and 4.0 work fine.

Please, does anyone have a clue?

re Jaap