Hello,

When I use a pushlet HTTP mechanism directly between a browser and tomcat, I can
register my browser to a pushlet (i.e. send the HTTP request) and receive as many push
as I want (i.e. receive the different "fragments" of the HTTP response). When I make
an "exit" in my browser, the pushlet in tomcat detect the end of HTTP connection,
which is useful in order not to keep to many threads on my server.

But it does not work when I use the same mechanism between a browser and tomcat via
Apache. When I make an "exit" in the browser, the pushlet does not detect that the
HTTP connection is finished. I think that this can be normal in this case because what
I check from my servlet in tomcat is the "HTTP" connection between apache and tomcat,
and not the connection between the browser and tomcat. Any idea for making it working
or any documentation where I could go deeper in the subject ?

Thanks,
Xavie Marjou