I'm currently trying trying to get a servlet in Tomcat to call methods on an
EJB which is hosted in Weblogic 5.1  I get a ClassCastException when I try
to cast the home interface I retrieved through a JNDI lookup.  I understand
this is due to the fact that you are loading the class with both Tomcat's
adaptive classloader and through weblogic and they don't have knowledge of
each other.  Is there a solution to this problem?  I've tried adding a
"RequestIntercepter" which I saw as a possible solution in the message
archives but that didn't seem to solve the problem.

-Matt