Scott:
I don't do windows so I may be a bit off base. There is some reference in
the Tomcat user's guide on the difference between Tomcat (with mod_jserv)
and Jserv. Then in the still newer documentation with release 3.1.14 there
is a brief comparison of mod_jserv and mod_jk. The bottom line as I
understand it is that mod_jk is the recommended successor to mod_jserv and
replaces it.

--
Tom Woteki, a.k.a. Dr. Wo
mail to:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>