Hi,
This means that the filter is working fine.

just try
http://localhost/examples/

This should take you to the examples context.

Just check if your uriworkermap.properties contains the following

# Mount the servlet context to the ajp12 worker
/servlet/*=ajp12

# Mount the examples context to the ajp12 worker
/examples/*=ajp12

and the workers.properties file contains

#
# Simple worker configuration file
#

worker.list=ajp12