From: Ralph Einfeldt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 12:46 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: AW: bizarre JasperException on Solaris box

If William Brodgen's assumption, that you are hitting a size
limitation in javac for a single method, is right, there are
two things that might help:
  - use a more current JDK version
    (1.3.0_01 is the newest version I know:
     http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3.0_01/index.html)
  - restructure your JSP Source in way that the service
    method gets smaller (put parts of your scriptlets in
    own methods and just call those methods from your
    scriptlets)