The final option is to leave the menus visible all the time, so the punters
can find them, and to use hyperlinks, so the users get them quickly.

Old fashioned, I know.

-----Original Message-----
From: RK [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 4:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Sorry--Out of topic question For Html Gurus

Deepak:

There are several otions for doing this. If you use products such as
Dreamweaver, investigate behaviors -- as they write nice little code that is
cross browser compatible.

Option 1. Please down load the following file and implement in your web
site.

http://netscape.zdnet.com/framer/hud0022460/www.zdnet.com/devhead/filters/0,
9429,2133214,00.html

Look for cascading menus link and follow it. This is an easy to implement,
well written drop down menu system.

Option 2: Write your own javascript using the following steps.

step 1: develop a layer containing drop down menu list
step 2: set the layer visibility to hidden
step 3: For the code that contains the link where the drop down should
occur, add a onmouseover = java script function such as showImage
step 4: for the layer write the hide image function.

If you need full details of this type of approach please contact me at the
above address.

Thanks,
Rk