> included tomcat-apache.conf in apache (include
> /path/to/tomcat-apache.conf).  I start tomcat then start apache.  Apache
> give me the error in the tomcat-apache.conf ,Invalid command
> LoadModule.

It sounds like Apache might not have been built with loadable
module support. If that's the case, you can rebuild Apache from
source specifying "--enable-module=so" to the ./configure script.

> So I comment that line out and give another error in the
> tomcat-apache.conf  invalid command ApJServManual.

This is because ApJServManual and friends don't mean anything to
Apache unless it has the correct module loaded that understands
these statements.

--
Bill Kocik
Taos - Santa Clara, CA

Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.