Hello;

 We are 4th year students who are studying at Middle East Technical
 University, in the department of Computer Engineering. We are
 developing a senior design project named web-based seat reservation
 system for large and distributed computer laboratory
 environments. We are using the following software;

 Java Servlets Technology
 Jdk 1.2.2
 JDBC Api
 MS Access
 JDBC-ODBC Bridge Driver
 Tomcat (as servlet engine)
 Apache (as web-server)

 We have a problem. When we run our servlets by using Tomcat.
 It crashes down after 4-5 process, like querying the database, updating
 some records or inserting some records, that is it crashes down after 2-3
 minutes.

 When we look at the log messages, because we have caught SQLExceptions
 we get "Function Sequence Error" or no error messages. We could not
 understand the problem source.

 We ask u for help. If you can help us or tell somethings what can be the
 problem about, we will be very grateful.

 Thanks in advance...

 S. Serkan GURDAL
 mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 url  : www.ceng.metu.edu.tr/~e109746