>> if you are using Solaris and Apache 1.3.14 you can download a compiled
>> version of mod_jk.so
>> at http://news.pakana.com/mod_jk.so
>
> I'll give it a try!

    whoops, that's a Sparc binary. I'm running Solaris for Intel.

    So, I thought, try rebuilding it - I tried an additional flag to apxs
when building mod_jk.so, and it worked.

    Thanks for the help!

cheers,

- Jared

--
The world is just filling up with more and more idiots! And the computer is
giving them access to the world! They're spreading their stupidity! At least