From: Charles Talleyrand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 6:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Transform get to post

Pardon my ignorance, but is there a way to transform a get request
into a post?  If so, how would I go about doing it?

Basically, I have a servlet that redirects users based on session
criteria and I'd like to POST the data to a form processor rather
than URL encode it.

Anyone's thoughts would be much appreciated.

Tell all your friends about wowwowmail.zzn.com