From: Amjad Ashraf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 5:23 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Need some help please

hi, thank you for replying.
actually when I go through apache (i.e.
https://domainname.com/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp) I get the plain text
version of the file, meaning it is not working.  Going to servlets gives me
the error:
The requested url * was not found on the server.
so neither servlets or jsp's work when I go through apache.
but when I go through tomcat
(http://domainname.com:8080/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp) everything works
great.  Note, I am going through port 8080.
Where is this class path setting by the way?  I don't think it is an issue
for me since things work when I go directly through tomcat.  Why won't it go
through apache?!  I have followed the doucmentation meticulously at this
point.  Any ideas?  I just know there is a problem with mod_jk.so.  When I
go through apache and ask for *.jsp files, it doesn't realize to pass them
onto mod_jk (which passes it onto tomcat).