Rooms Christoph wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Whenever I add a Struts war to my tomcat server he will give me errors on the
>struts-config.xml.
>
> extract out of exception :
>
> Parse Error at line 11 column -1: Attribute "property" is not declared for eleme
> nt "set-property".
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "property" is not declared for element
> "set-property".
>         at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.error(Parser.java:2795)
>         at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeElement(Parser.java:1357)
>
> Hope someone can help me on this one :)

It sounds like you have a syntax error in your struts-config.xml file.  It's
also a Struts-specific
issue (not Tomcat related) so you might want to ask questions on the STRUTS-USER
mailing list
instead.  For best results, post your struts-config.xml file -- especially
around line 11 -- and
describe the environment in which you are trying to run.

NOTE:  If you are running Tomcat 3.1, you are strongly urged to upgrade to
Tomcat 3.2 -- 3.1 has
many bugs, some of which impair the ability to run Struts based applications.

> thanks, Christoph

Craig McClanahan