Well I just wonder why Tomcat 3.1 did not generate any errors!
BTW how to see a real error if you have to deal with hundreds of "errors"?

Kai

I have seen this when using Internet Explorer (IE) and the resource
is cached by IE. It seems like IE closes the connection before reading
the complete response in this case, so Tomcat complains that it
couldn't write the full response. I don't see a way to fix this at
the Tomcat end. It's irritating but nothing bad happens, so just
ignore it.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com