From: Damian Penney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 10:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: So can no one help with my Socket Write Error Question ?

Thanks Hans, this seems to make the most sense. I was seeing this error on
multiple images, not just those in the root, and it would produce errors
like:

Ctx(  ): IOException in: R(  + images/ + /tomcat-power.gif = + null)
Connection aborted by peer: socket write error

Haven't checked but these images were probably cached (and I was using IE5)

Still annoying though, I'm wondering if I just use apache to serve all my
images this issue will go away (using tomcat as a standalone right now)

Again, thanks to all for their help.
Damian