I finally got it working on a sparc which did not have gcc on it, using the
ucb c compiler/libs/includes instead of the other one they have on there. It
was still painful, but it worked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Braden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 11:00 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: mod_jk - undefined symbol

I gave up on getting mod_jk working on Solaris.

I've had a similar problem with different builds.  I'd make sure that before
you build it that all of the object files are removed.  My problem was that
there was an object file in a different directory that wasn't removed.
After checking all of the Makefiles and removing it and building again
everything worked.  I ran /usr/bin/file on the object file and it reported
that it was an i386 object file - obviously not useful on a sparc.

Thanks,

Mike.
--
Mike Braden
CNE, MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, Sun Comp 2k Enterprise & E10k

Utenzi
808 Aviation Parkway
Suite 1100
PO Box 13479