From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 11:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Buffering of servlet responses

I think they may be tomcat specific?

thanks,

- Dale

$ export CLASSPATH=~/proj/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/lib/servlet.jar
$ javap javax.servlet.ServletResponse
Compiled from ServletResponse.java
public interface javax.servlet.ServletResponse
    /* ACC_SUPER bit NOT set */
{
    public abstract void flushBuffer() throws java.io.IOException;
    public abstract int getBufferSize();
    public abstract java.lang.String getCharacterEncoding();
    public abstract java.util.Locale getLocale();
    public abstract javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream getOutputStream()
throws
java.io.IOException;
    public abstract java.io.PrintWriter getWriter() throws
java.io.IOException;
    public abstract boolean isCommitted();
    public abstract void reset();
    public abstract void setBufferSize(int);
    public abstract void setContentLength(int);
    public abstract void setContentType(java.lang.String);
    public abstract void setLocale(java.util.Locale);
}