> excuse me... i have a great problem, and i don't know how solve it... can
someone help me ?

when i start apache, it give me the error message:

# /sbin/init.d/apache start
Starting service httpd[Sat Jan 20 14:24:28 2001] [warn] Loaded DSO
/usr/lib/apac
he/mod_jserv.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under
EAPI! (
please recompile it with -DEAPI)

failed¤

Definitivly something to add to FAQ ;-)

It's a known problem, the mod_jserv you got was compiled under
a standard Apache but you're using an Apache  with extended
API (EAPI), probably Apache with mod_ssl.

If you're using i386 Linux you could use my RPM which are
built on an Apache with EAPI :

ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/tomcat/

If you're using another OS/platform, you'll have to ask a
precompiled mod_jserv/mod_jk for you.