From: Niemiec, Greg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 12:59 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: IIS 5.0, Windows 2000 Server, Tomcat 32

I am looking at installing Tomcat on a multiple CPU IIS 5.0 system and was
wondering has anyone did it yet?  I have read the tomcat-iis-howto but the
thread stops 30 November..

Thanks in advance..

Greg..

Greg Niemiec
Per-Se Technologies
Software Development Environment Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
909/888-3282