From: M. Amin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How can i call my servlet ?

Hi all,
 i have a small question....
I created a servlet class in a pakage com.servlet and i stored it in the
ROOT directory inside WEB-INF directory as com/servlet/myservlet.class with
web.xml file and it works fine when i call it with URL
http:8080//servlet/com.servlet.myservlet.

but when i created another directory like "amin" and i copied all of the
contents of the WEB-INF directory and when
i tried to call my servlet from "amin" directory like
http:8080//amin/servlet/com.servlet.myservlet tomcat generates an error
message with file not found. I don't know why ?

Can any one help me ? any comments will be appreciated.

M. Amin