I have the following problem: I created a structure of directories to
place mine .class and later generating one .jar. Below of
WEB-INF/classes I have the structure: /com/mycompany/class and in
this last directory I have mine .class... Wen I run tomcat, without
grouping the class in a .jar, the program functions perfectly, but
when I group the classes in a .jar, tomcat does not can to locate the
.class. I tried to configure worker.properties and
wrapper.properties, but this did not advance in nothing. It would
like to know if somebody already had some problem similar to this and
as I make to configure tomcat to use wrapper.properties or
worker.properties correctly. I am using Redhat 6.1 with apache 1.3.12
and tomcat 3.2.1.