I have used your Tomcat IIS HowTo document to configure TomCat to work with
my IIS server.

Everything works fine with /examples context. However I cannot find a way to
redirect any calls for other contexts.

I have tried all different configuration using uriworkermap.properties with
no success. All contexts work fine with the internal HTTP server from TOMCAT
(port 8080.) What I have found is that the isapi dll only recognize the
/examples context and never redirect anything else.
I am using Tomcat 3.2.1.

Any good advice how to troubleshoot this situation?

Thanks

Naor