hi
I am trying to use the isapi_redirect dll that enables the proxy service as
described in the how to "Tomcat IIS HowTo".
using a windows 2000 professional the service works fine .
when I tried to load my server to production machine (windows 2000 sever)
the isapi_redirect dll made the log file(what indicate that it is working )
but the iis doesn't redirect the request to the tomcat (I can see this in
the iis log file , request are not being transfer to
'jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 200' they are going to the real path of the
request)
please if anyone can help I am finding my self spending hours on this not so
complicated issue
any help will be highly  appreciated
thanks
shlomi sarfati