If I have a helper class that I would like to make visible to all my
servlets.
Where should I place this file?

I have been running tomcat from the directory where these helper classes

are located. ("." is in my classpath) and that works.

However I want a more robust solution. I don't think it works if I place

the helper classes in my WEB-INF/classes directory.

Is there a location that I can use that is only visible to in specific
contexts?
Is there a location that I can use that is visible to all contexts?

thanks.
d.