Hi All,
        I have done codig for dynamically generated html pages using
servlets-tomacat-Rmi through Apach web server.. I am getting data for  html
pages from Sql-server which is in windows machine... And my servlets-tomcat
is in Linux machine which is running through Apache web server......
      The problem is while i am invoking html pages through IE it is too
past, the data comes as if it from local machine......But if i do the same
thing through Netscape Communicator(v4.7) browser, it takes lots of time to
load another  html page and speed is very very slow.... Can any one tell
that how can i get the html pages as fast as IE... and what is the exact
problem....

       Thanx in advance.....

Cheers
Venkatesh...