De: Dan Sojka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: jueves 8 de febrero de 2001 23:52
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: Custom Error Pages ... URGENT... Frustrated!

I have posted this problem a few times. I want to simply catch a 404 in
tomcat
and have and bring up a custom jsp page.
I have tried in web xml -
error-page
 error-code404/error-code
 location/404.jsp/location
/error-page
I have tried pointing the location at a servet .. but still to no avail.
I don't know what to do
and I need to catch these 404's. If anyone has had this problem and
knows of a solution
please let me know.. I feel I have exhausted every lead and I might have
to customize
the JspServlet to redirect for me in case of a 404..
-- Apache  tomcat 3.2.1
Thank-you