Hello,

I've followed all the steps there in how to Tomcat IIS how to and final i
got a green upward arrow in the filters added in My Site in IIS.
but now whenever i place any JSP page inside my site's directory and run it
from browser it is not processed. though if i place directly under
Tomcat/Webapps/root
it works absolutely fine.

Can you please tell me where is the problem.

Thanks
-Pawan kinger

Pawan Kinger
Programmer   ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
                [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Tel. No.(R) : 91-120-4751361

IndiaMART InterMESH Limited
  (Internet Solution Providers)
  (O)Voice   : +(91) 11-2200349/2051719/2050429/2050430
  (O)Fax     : +(91) 11-241-2591
Visit Us At : http://www.indiamart.com