Hi Harry,

I am also having the same problem, and I'm running redhat 6.2 as well.  I
haven't been able to locate a solution, although someone did recomend that I
clear out the $TOMCAT_HOME/work dir and see if that solves the problem.  I am
going to try that tonight, I'll let you know.

If that doesn't work then we're stuck, unless someone else knows what is going
on here - anyone??

Lets keep each other informed if a solution is found.

Thanks

Matt

> I just recently installed tomcat to work with my apache server 1.3.12 on
> Linux RH6.2.  I used the mod_jk module.  I am getting an error 404 when I
> try to run my .jsp file.  I know the file does exist.
>
> Is there any documentation for tomcat.  I find the information on the web
> site to be cryptic at best.
>
> Harry Peirson

 << winmail.dat >>  <<  >>