Greetings,
I'm trying to install the tomcat rpm on a rehat linux 8 box.  I'm having
problems with one of the dependencies - I have already installed the JDK 1.4
kit and now when I do which java it actually finds the correct path to java
however when I try to load xerces-j-1.3.0-1.noarch.rpm it tells me that it
needs JDK 1.2 to run.  Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Btw - I checked out redhat's site and I do have the correct java path
selected so I'm at a loss as to what to do.

Thanks,
BObbie

Bobbie Atristain
Internet Systems Administrator