Just be EXTREMELY careful; such servlets/jsps tend to open up security
holes, if not properly coded, which allow users of said servlet/jsp to
get to other files elsewhere on your hard disk (a password file, config
files, etc).

Make sure you limit the scope of what jsp sources can be viewed, and
don't forget about weirdly formed URLs, relative paths
(../../../etc/somefile.txt), etc.

Jeff Tulley  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 8/8/03 12:05:00 PM >>>
Write a servlet/jsp that goes and gets the jsp you want and displays
it
to you.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]