Tomcat Experts,

I have the following setup.

(1)  Client App --> SQUID --> Tomcat 4.1.18
and
(2)  Client App --> Tomcat 4.1.18

Where Client App is a program, not a webuser.  When I remove SQUID, the
Client App seems to function normally.  With SQUID, I get an HTTP/1.0 100
Continue going back to the Client App, and then the Client App times out.  I
am not doing any special filtering on SQUID.

I've searched Google, Squid FAQ, Squid-users, the Tomcat-users archive.

I'm at a loss, anyone else seen this?  Any ideas?  Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Brian Peterson