Application is in your root directory?  You docBase seems to think so.
--Angus

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Oscar (Eccox) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 9:11 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: TOMCAT x WSAD

        Hi, List,

        I'm using WSAD with TOMCAT... When I select 'Run On Server' in the WSAD menu,
the TOMCAT starts in debug mode and the Navigator opens and points to my index.jsp
page, for example. But, I receive the error:

        HTTP Status 404 - /application/index.jsp

  _____

        type Status report

        message /application/index.jsp

        description The requested resource (/application/index.jps) is not available.

  _____

        Apache Tomcat/4.1.24

        Looking in the $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml, I find this line:

        <Context docBase="/application" path="/application" reloadable="true"
source="application"/>

        And, when I remove the slash in docBase, and then restart TOMCAT, mannualy,
everything works fine...
        This line is created automatically by WSAD in server.xml... Anybody knows why
it creates the line with this error ????

        Thanks,

        PS. In the project properties (WSAD), in the Web section, the 'Context Root'
parameter is 'myweb', different from 'application'. WSAD is using the project name
instead of context root for create the line in server.xml...

José Oscar de Souza Eduardo
Coordenador de Projetos
tel: 3047-4541
fax: 3047-4550