The root directory of a webapp is the directory that holds WEB-INF.

John

Kurt Overberg wrote:

Hi all!

I have the following layout for my web application:

webapp/
webapp/WEB-INF
webapp/admin
webapp/member

I have .jsp files in the webapp directory, webapp/admin and webapp/member. When someone goes to the root of my website (www.site.com/*.jsp), it gets the files out of the webapp/ directory. member and admin are protected areas, which all work fine. I'd like to make another subdir under webapp called root or something like that, so the root of the web site isn't one level up from my WEB-INF. Is this possible? I've googled incessantly and can't seem to find out how to do this. Thanks in advance for any thoughts or ideas on this.

Thanks!

/kurt