I tried posting this question on Sunday, but got no response so here it is
again:

I am using Flash to make a https request to a servlet. Flash seems to send
the request and it gets to the servlet, but it hangs when reading/getting
the response. It works fine when getting a text file containing the same
info over https. Therefore two questions:

1. This is how I create the response:
            resp.setContentType("text/plain");
            resp.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
            out = resp.getWriter();
Is this correct? Am I missing something? Should the mime type be different?
Do I need to set the response size? etc.

2. Is there a program to snoop on the http response so I can tell the
difference between the reponse from the servet and from the text file?

This is really urgent, so if people aren't responding cause I've done
something so stupid they can't be bothered, please repond anyway!?!?
Thanks.
Dave.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]