Get the Apache Tomcat Bible from Wiley.  It compares nicely to the wrox book.

-----Original Message-----
From:   John Blanco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thu 8/14/2003 11:18 PM
To:     Tomcat Users List
Subject:        Re: A good book about Tomcat
        Wrox sucked anyway.  I hated the red, glaring cover
with the geeks in the pictures. :)  If I wanted to see
a geek, I'd go through my own photo album, thank you
very much.

        The TomCat book from O'Reilly is OooooooooK, but it
left be scrambling to find the real way to do things
so I can't recommend it as a perfect guide.  I'm sure
a lot of stuff is out of date with 4.1, but it's one
of the few O'Reilly books I can't recommend.  I look
forward to an updated edition in the future.

--
        - John Blanco
        - Code Guru @ Rapture In Venice