Oh yes, I forgot, because the URL lives within a big block of normal text, I can't just call encodeURL on the whole thing. Seems like I need a method that will search out an <a href in a string and do the jsessionid substitution on it. Ugh.

/kurt

Kurt Overberg wrote:
Well, yeah it should, but I get the impression (from testing and seeing it not do it) that if the URL is coming from a database and the URL (a href) is embedded in other text, that it won't automagically work. Since the URL isn't in the JSP file at compile-time, it seems that it just gets passed over. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Maybe I've got things configured improperly? All my other links come out with jsessionid appended properly. Thanks again!

/kurt

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,
Don't worry about it, the servlet container is required to do this for
your automagically (if the client doesn't support cookies).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics