Thank you
Can you give an example of ant source whick "reload and deploy" to a tomcat server? It can help me.
Thanks

Paul Sundling wrote:
I'm not sure why you'd want to have it deployed automatically. You can probably do it with ant and cruise control?
With ant, you can create targets that reload your app or deploy it to a tomcat server. That's what I do currently and it even integrates well with eclipse!
If you really want to do it automatically I heard cruise control does that sort of functionality, but I'm not sure about having it look for changes in CVS.

SuniX wrote:

Hi
Is there a way to use CVS with tomcat ?
i want my tomcat server to check a cvs project and deployed it automaticaly. (cvs server and tomcat server in the same machine running on a debian testing)