Yes, the jar was in WEB-INF/lib, and I took it out in case that was a
problem.  There was no change in the result when I did.

I also suspect a ClassLoader issue.  What I would like to know is why?  When
I subclass a member of a framework, do I have to put my project-unique
subclass in the same jar as the common classes?  If so, that really sucks.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]