Hi,
I am using tomcat 4.1.24. I have a couple of
questions.

1. Online documentation about class loader says,
System class loader operates on CLASSPATH. I have
included j2ee.jar in my CLASSPATH, but tomcat is not
picking it up. Why is it so?

2. When I use tomcat, system property
"java.naming.factory.initial" is initialized to
"org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory". Where
did the system pick this property from? How can I
override this setting? I initialized JNDI context with
environment having "java.naming.factory.initial" as
"com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory"
but ultimately
"org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory" is set
to "java.naming.factory.initial". How can I avoid
this?

I would appreciate if anybody can help me with these
issues. I am really struggling for a week.

tia,
Srinivas

=====
I am not afraid of losing. But I don't like it.