Dear All,
I have a servlet config issue.

I have been developing an application on a Sun-Solaris/Tomcat 4.1.18 platform.
I have modified the server.xml to include my own application domain.
It has some JSP and also some servlet which I placed
under TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/my_app/WEB-INF/classes.

They are all working just fine.

I am starting to port over to a Linux environment and running
Tomcat 4.1.27.  Serlvet has been placed under the same directory
under webapps/my_app/WEB-INF/classes.  However, under this
new setting, I got a 404, servlet not available message.
I tried comparing all config files, could see anything different.  No error
messages are available in the log directory either.
Can someone suggest where I am doing wrong?

Tha nks

--Vincent